Outdoor Dining Reservations
Guidelines for Making Reservations
1. Reservations for 2 to 5 people
2. All individuals in your group must be healthy at the time of service
3. Reservations are made in one hour time slots. Please be on time and adhere to your reservation, as there may be others waiting for the room. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will not be able to seat you. Make sure all members of your party are on time and present when you arrive.
4. We now have 2 more huts for a total of 6 and we made revisions to one hut for wheelchair access.
5. Rooms have heat, but if you would like, you may bring lap blankets for additional warmth.
6. Masks must be worn upon arrival and when entering the restaurant to use the restrooms.
9. Upon arrival, please see the wait staff to be seated.
10. We look forward to providing you with a unique outside dining experience!
If you need special accommodations (wheelchair access) please call 231-246-2168 and we'll get your reservation made in our accessible hut.