OUTDOOR & INDOOR DINING RESERVATIONS
Guidelines for Making Reservations
1. Reservations for 1 to 5 outside and 1 to 6 inside
2. All individuals in your group must be healthy at the time of service
3. Masks must be worn upon arrival, when entering the restaurant, and when using the restroom.
4. Reservations are for 1 hour 15 minutes. Please be on time and adhere to your reservation, as there may be others waiting for the table/hut. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will not be able to seat you. Make sure all members of your party are on time and present when you arrive.
5. Beginning February 2, please select outside dining huts or inside tables when making your reservation.
6. Outside huts have heat, but if you would like, you may bring lap blankets for additional warmth.
7. Upon arrival, please see the wait staff to be seated.
8. We look forward to providing you with an excellent dining experience.
If you need special accommodations (wheelchair access) please call 231-246-2168 and we'll get your reservation made in our accessible hut.